Monday, August 23, 2010

Blog #33 - Saturdays at the Bar

So...on Saturday, I was completely bored and didn't wanna be in the house, so I decided to go out alone. I wound up at Maritas, which is a local bar around my way...probably 20 minutes from me. I went and wound up talking to some guy named Elijah. We had a really good conversation about different things - apparently I dress like a 26 year old, but that's neither here nor there. It was a really good convo. Mr. Elijah looked at me crazy when I told him that I came by myself, I don't have any kids, I'm single and some other things. Why is that such a shocker, I don't know. But anyways, it was fun. There were no assumptions of kicking game, no macking...just honest convo. I saw Tremell, but ignored him.

I had more but this was from like 2 weeks ago and my comp kept resetting so...I forgot...lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment