Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blog #9 - Are you there, God...it's me, Twinki...

So, with everything going on, I have the undeniable urge to have a talk with God. For those that don't know, my talks with God are rather "different" from most, from what I hear. I literally sit and just talk. And talk. And talk some more. My line sister had the pleasure of being on the phone with me when I had the need to have a talk with Him and she laughed at my approach. Not the message...just the approach. I know that God is an omnipotent being and that he is everywhere...so I figure He has to be on the innernets too. Maybe He has an alert set up for when someone posts His name, he gets a message on a cloud and He looks. That would be awesome. God, I'm still going to have a wrap session with you once I'm done with the innernet version. Here goes:

Hi God, it's me again. I just wanted to talk to You about a few things...get a wrap session going. I'm probably all discombobulated and will run off at the mouth on a tangent, but You already know that. I know that You've heard me say that April is not my month, but I know that You work in mysterious ways. I wanted to thank You for all of the moving and shaking You did to help Stephanie and I out...I humbly accept Your Gracious gifts in Your name. I gave my friend the news You gave to Stephanie about the move and he said that "good things happen to good people"...I haven't been feeling very good. I've just been so bogged down and worried and emotional and sad and I don't know where it's coming from because I know that through You all things are possible...but still, yanno? I hope you do, because I don't. I'd like to thank You for all that You have done and given me. I thought blogging would work, but I don't feel like this is coming out right, so I'll redo it live and in person before I go to bed.

But before I go...I know that You had to take Mike and Nia because you needed them; could You send them a message that they are dearly missed and that they are loved very much. And can You tell my father, Grandma, Papa, Granny and all of my friends that I said hi? Thank you.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment