Monday, May 30, 2011

Blog #51 - Turn Back the Hands of Time...

Really random just now - I was blogging about love and what have you a few days ago...and my puppy love from high school hit me on Facebook (I'm telling you, it's the devil lol). We're friends or whatever so it wasn't that big a deal. I just thought it was hilarious because he popped into my head the other day because I found "our child". Before you start calling DYFS, lemme explain lol. Back when we were all in luh and stuff, we went to Build-A-Bear and built a son. A pale ass bear with blue eyes and glasses. Named him and did all that kooky stuff they make you do when building the bear. Dressed him in some jeans and timbs too. I giggle thinking about the memory. Anyways, I found the bear. He was nekkid - I don't know why, but he was. So, that's what I meant when I said I found our son lol. Anyways, we're playing catch-up and all that good stuff and it got me to thinking...if I could turn back the hands of time, with at least a little bit of the knowledge I have now - would I have dated him or anyone I dated from middle school until 2010? Probably not. I might have saved myself a WHOLE lot of damn drama lol.

But that's about it. There was more but I was writing this a few days ago so I pretty much forgot what I was going to say. Probably nothing but that it was random as hayul to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment