Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blog #1 - 2010...and the Past

So, it is now 2010...the start of not only a new year, but a new decade. Not really too sure how I feel about it yet, but hey. It is what it is and you can't stop time...this ain't Tomb Raider and shit...lol. So, welcome to 2010, bitches!!! Apparently 2009 was the Year of the Gentleman, at least according to Ne-Yo, so maybe 2010 will be the Year of the Lover (yeah, I know Lloyd's cd came out in like 2008, 2009...shut the hell up. I didn't ask you for your facts and examples...lol. I'm just serious. :)

So, I used to blog heavy on here and decided to try and log in again and see my old blogs. Password worked, but no blogs. So sad. BUT...it's kind of ironic, because it is a new year and this is like a blank ass canvas for me to paint my oh so special thoughts. Since my stuff IS, in fact, gone I figure I need to tell everyone a little about me, so here goes:

Buenos dias, senoras y senores. I do have a government name, but YOU can call me Twinki or The Awesomest One. I prefer either, really. I am currently 26...to be 27 in October. October is the awesomest month ever. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, either. I'm a walking anomaly and a big ol' bag of contradictions, such as: I love hard, but have walls to prevent anyone new from getting in. I forget a lot of important things, but remember stupid shit like when I fell into the creek when I was like 10. I love make-up and have tons of it and colors...but I only use maybe 5 items consistently on a day-to-day basis (this would be foundation, brow corrector, blush, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick/gloss. Okay, so it's really 6. I've recently been on a purple lipstick/gloss kick, but that's neither here nor there for this particular moment). I hate people and think that I could do without a lot of them (especially stupid ones...you shall see why at a later date), but I pledged for a wonderful organization in the Spring of 2003 and became not only part of an amazing sisterhood, but a wonderful family. I'm so nice, but if you irritate me...my words and looks are lethal and will make you want to assassinate yourself...or so they say. I really think I have adult ADD because of my memory loss/forgetfulness. Maybe I can get some gingko biloba. Apparently, my mind also runs a mile a minute and I get easily distracted because clearly the memory thing was like 10 sentences ago. ADD. I love cartoons! And not the crappy cartoons of today. I like the joints like Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes...you know, Bugs, Daffy, Droopy, Porky and that gang. They are awesome. I only mention that because I was watching a movie and now I'm watching Tom & Jerry. This is the most ultimate marathon ever on Boomerang. I'm pretty sure that's all of me that I can think of right now, but I'm sure I can edit this at a later date. My next blog will just be a copy and paste of a blog that I did on Myspace a few days ago.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment