Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blog #3 - Oral Sex

So, I have a blackberry. And with said blackberry, there is a blackberry group that I am a part of. It's just basically one big ass chatroom...with good times. And a topic came up with some very interesting points of view. That topic is...ORAL SEX. *cue suspenseful music*

There are only maybe 5 types of females when it comes to this subject:
1 - the female who refuses to do it...ever in her life at all.
2 - the female who only does it for like one minute
3 - the female who does it for special occasions: Valentine's Day, Steak & a BJ Day, his birthday, the anniversary and maybe Christmas.
4 - the female who likes it
5 - the female who loves it

I don't understand some of the 1-3 women. Why not do it? What is the rationale behind it? Do they have some sort of aversion to creamy white things? Do they take it as a form of submission to a man and are too "I am woman, hear me rawr" to do it? Who decided that it was something that was taboo. And why are these "I'm not putting his penis in my mouth" women so gung-ho for a guy to put his face between her thighs? Isn't there reciprocity when it comes to that? Did I miss the memo? What part of the game is that?

My boy (special shout out to famous_face718 at yahoo) tried to explain it to me with that some women just can't envision putting anything like that in their mouth. I think that's lame in 2010. And life. It is just so odd to me. Don't go trying to ask him to kiss the kitty when you're not trying to rock the mic. GTFOHWTBS. I'm not buying it.

Ladies that are a part of tribes 1-3, can you please 'splain your logic of thinking to me? I don't understand it. Help me learn. Maybe I won't think it's so ridiculous if someone take the time out to help me understand, because right now...that is not 2+2. Now, you can't give EVERYONE the special treatment, but...I think that if you're seriously monogamous to one person...why the hell not?!!?

Men that have been with women for long amounts of time and they have not rocked the mic...do you feel some kind of way about it? Does it burn when your boys talk about it and you have nothing to contribute to the conversation? Because I would be pretty upset if I was a guy.

On another note. What the hell is up with dudes that don't go down? That's some straight 8-track tape shit. How are you that ancient? Get over it and kiss the kitty, bish! That's all I gotta say about that...lol. So, how do you feel about it?

1 comment:

  1. Chicks 1-3 irritate me and I avoid them... HARD. I'm a vaginatarian. Reciprocity is much appreciated. Is phallatio that inconcievable?

    ReplyDelete