Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blog #12 - I Go Insane, Crazy Sometimes...

...trying to keep you from losing your mind. Open your eyes, see what's in front of your face. Save me my fistful of tears...

The things we do when we love someone...lol. We become so selfless in seeing the other person happy that we forget about our own happiness...even if their happiness comes at the expense of our own feelings or happiness. But sometimes, that's what you have to do. Being selfish never helped anyone in the long run. But wouldn't it be nice if it did? I wish I could put my feelings before someone else's. I'm not wired like that, though. They say it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I guess they're right...whoever the proverbial "they" are. ::kanye shrug:: C'est la vie. I have to start looking out for me emotionally. Oh well. I just felt like I had to get that out at 4:20am. Maybe I'll expand on it at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment