Monday, December 13, 2010

Blog #40 - Friday Night Lights...lol

I know that today is Monday but I'm writing about Friday, so don't judge me...lol.

Matt, Jon and I went out to Perle to meet up with our homegirl, her brother and her 2 cousins for her cousins birthday. Getting dressed, I had no idea how to do my makeup: should I do a smokey eye and nude lips or red lips and a cat eye? It's New Brunswick, so I decided on a red lip and cat-eye because it was quick and simple (not like a smokey eye isn't simple and quick, though) and I was wearing a black shirt and black boots and I needed some color at least on my face. I didn't look like anything special in my book (let me stop here and say that the last time I went to NB not looking like anything special, I met Chicago man, so I should have known...lol). So, I pick up Matt and we meet up with his new chick, her 2 friends and her brother (who is dating one of her friends...I feel like that's a sticky situation, but I digress). We're having a good ol' time in the little hip-hop room and here is where the drama begins. I know one of the bouncers there from high school (remember, it IS a local spot) and he asked me to check if this dude smells like weed. I couldn't tell from where I was sitting, so he gave me 10 bucks to buy dude a drink at the bar so I can get closer. He and I go to the bar and then we leave to go to the bar in the bigger room. I buy him his drink and then we head back and apparently that set off a whole chain reaction of emotions and anger and arguing from one of the girls and the dude and Matt's chick started to get mad at Matt for no reason and I'm just oblivious to all of this because...I came to dance and have a good damn time. I saw Matt talking to Jon and I went over to be nosy and that's when they told me that apparently I caused some childlike drama. I need for some chicks to not be so damn dramatica over nothing. So, that was the end of that. I saw Nancy and Elisa randomly, which was nice...even though Nancy wouldn't get her ass up and dance. She sucks. My Friday night was KO'd when as Matt, Jon and I are walking to the parking deck to our cars, this truck full of chicks pulls up, the passenger window comes down and this girl yells out "mami with the tan jacket and black boots!!!" (nevermind that I'm the only chick walking on the entire street...lol) "You are looking so sexy! And you were so sexy dancing!!!" Jon and Matt then pushed me to walk in front with Matt saying "You know if we weren't here, that would have gone down tooooooooootally different" and this fool Jon co-signing with "Yup. It would have been 'mami with the tan jacket and black boots' and then they would have ran out the car, grabbed you and you would have got kidnapped". I need new friends because clearly they just don't like me. And THAT was my Friday night. I caused drama and got accosted by a girl. New Brunswick, I tell you. I never have these problems when I go anywhere else...lmao

On a side note: my cat eye looked SO much better on the day I took the picture with the ring in my mouth than on Friday. Maybe because I actually put some effort into my makeup that day ::kanye shrug:: I should probably put more effort into my makeup this coming Friday because I definitely got punked into going to a birthday party at GnO, which is probably going to fail my life. But...at least I'll look good...lol. I was thinking of wearing my black dress with the zipper and my nude Aldo shoes...but it's gonna be cold and I don't think I like Mudbone like that to get all dressy and uber pretty...lol. I think that's more of a NYE dress, anyways. Maybe I'll just wear some jeans, my shoes and I'll try to find a shirt in my array of shirts that I have here.

OOOH, side note number 2: So, Sunday after I dropped my parentals off at the airport and I was waiting for my homie to bring me my gift, I got a wonderful surprise: a Facebook im from Binx!!! I was uber shocked and delighted all at the same time because I completely wasn't expecting that. I can't wait to go visit him...that's my dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment