Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blog #38 - What the Fuck and Henna

So, as I sit here with this henna in my hair for like an hour and some change (wtf), I decided to blog as it has been a minute since I HAVE blogged. Let's see what's going on in life, shall we?

So, Mr. CT Man and I (because I forgot what I called him) have called it a quits. Well, he called it a quits and was just gonna let me figure it out on my own if I didn't call him on it. But, I think we had this discussion. So, anyways...he's back with his ex-fiancee. Like I didn't see that one coming. But like I told him: I wish him well.

So, I was bored tonight and decided to put some henna in my hair. I have been contemplating this move for a really really long time now and just said fuck it. I was at Whole Foods to see if they ahd the Kinky Curly hair products (which they didn't), but I saw the henna and said "why the hell not?" My head is hot. I have it wrapped in saran wrap and then have a plastic processing cap on top of it. I look like a plastic conehead. My head feels like it weighs like 80 pounds. Kinda like it did after they gave me Demerol in the hospital for my appendix. Fail...lol. Here I am thinking I'm like the cute little natural chicks with the short hair and that I can just schlack the shit on my hair...sike MY mind. I really should have just done what I was going to do and do it piece by piece, section by section so that I wouldn't fuck shit up. But CLEARLY I fucked it up. Oh well...I can wait 6 months :) So, here's the process: Put the henna in your hair, section by section, making sure to coat all of the hair in the section with the henna and to not waste henna because this stuff is thick like mud and will clump and fall around you like mud, too. My henna was green, so it looked like a gerbil was running around by my mirror and pooped on my floor...lol. But I think I got most of it up. I then wrapped my hair in saran wrap and put a plastic shower cap on it and here I am now :) I think I'm gonna wash it out at 12:30ish. I think I was done with it at 11, but I'm not really sure. I figure 12:30 is a safe bet. So, that's it for now and I'll be back to edit later!

No comments:

Post a Comment