Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blog #30 - This Is Some Bullshit, Pt. 2 (Now That I've Had Time to Think About It)

So I know in the last blog from earlier today I said that I was happy to have had the experience of meeting Jay last night. I feel like I wanna take that back. I feel like I got straight mind-gamed like hell. I let the guard down all because of a nice approach, introduction, smile and conversation. I wish the Universe hadn't done it because now...nothing will ever be the same and no one else will compare to that. That was IT...the most impressed upon first meeting someone that I will ever be in my entire life. I think I was better off not knowing that it exists because from now on, every dude will have to measure up to that and I know that perfect shit like that only happens once probably once in a lifetime. Not that I'm sprung off of some first meeting shit, though. Stuff like that happens. It's kinda like once you have filet mignon, you can't go back to Steakums. Or, you can, but you will be unsatisfied like hell with that damn Steakum and be longing for that filet mignon forever until you get it again. And then you'll be longing for it again and again. It's a vicious circle. So yeah. That's that. I'm over it now. That was so yesterday. Onward with the dating strike!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment