Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blog #31 - He Got Spark & He Got Spunk...

...He got something all the girls want. *dances around*

Please note that this is all drunk blogging. Damn wine got me feeling like Captain Courageous...lol.

So, I been talking a lot of shit the past 2 days about this guy I met on Friday, saying I'm glad I met him and then being mad and saying I wish I hadn't met him, BUT. Right now, at this very moment, I think he's my drug. And he'll continue to be my drug until Thursday when he leaves. He said he'll keep in touch and I don't know how true that is, but why worry about the future right now? I'll just enjoy our time together now...and that time is amazing. Just thinking about it makes me cheese mad hard right now (that might be the liquor, though. Although thinking about it does make me smile...lol).

So, last night, he and I went to Friday's on some semi-random shit. He called me earlier in the day and said he wanted to chill so, I hit him with the "hit me when you're free" joint. Sure enough, he hit me around 9:30, 10ish to hang out. I ran home to go change my clothes because I looked like a straight bum. In less than 30 minutes I went from looking like a hot ass mess with glasses to looking like something...that's how much I care...lol. We ended up at Friday's purely because it was close and it was open and we ate...he bit off of me and had a chicken Caesar salad, too, but that's neither here nor there. We talk about maaaaad stuff like why I'm single; he asked me why I didn't run away when he told me he was divorced, embarrassing stories from our childhood, what are some things that our best friends would say about us and just stuff like that. The conversation was completely awesome. Then he drove me back to my house and we sat in the car and talked some more while looking at the sky and stars...in the middle of kissing like HELL. Good lawd, can the boy kiss!!! Let the congregation say "Amen and hallelujah" on that one. He's supposed to stop by tomorrow so we can go swimming and all that good stuff. It should be fun. My silly ass asked him if he would miss me when he leaves and he was equally silly and said "I'll miss you when I leave you tonight". We're jackasses...lol. I hope he stops by early tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment