Monday, June 7, 2010

Blog #17 - The Different Types of Cute

This blog is inspired by my stupid as hell ex (let's call him Omar)...lol. What can I say...he adds his own little slice of humor to my life. HE, in turn, was inspired by my blog on red hair. He suggested that I go red like Tiny, from Tiny & Toya. O suggested this color because, while she's not as pale as me, she is very lightskinned. Then we ran into the new topic, which inspired this blog...lol. I hate him. These are all his opinions and I think they're hilarious, so I wanted to share...lol.

Hood Cute: according to my O, chicks that are hood cute kinda don't have a lot going for them face-wise, but they're always put together outfit-wise, so that gives them the ability to be cute. Hood cute chicks have some sort of big body part (ass, boobs or both) so guys aren't looking at their face, but again...she's put together, so she's cute.

Funny Cute: funny cute chicks are the chicks that have a feature that just don't match their face. He used Natalie Nunn from Bad Girls. She's got this MONSTER ASS Jay Leno chin. I've seen the show, I can attest to this. She has a Leno chin. He said "she's not ugly, but she's not cute".

"Big Girl" Cute: I've heard people say "she's cute for a big girl". I guess for example it would be...Jennifer Hudson, pre-weight-loss. I personally always thought she was pretty pre-or-post weightloss. But that's just me. He was a mean ass and said "they're cute from the first chin up".

"If Only" Cute: this cute would normally be a standard cute...if only there wasn't something wrong. Por ejemplo, he said "she would be cute if only she didn't open her mouth and show me the 3 gold teeth in her mouth".

And you wonder why I hate him...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment