Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blog #21 - Can We Pretend That Airplanes...

...in the night sky are shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now...

I love this song. I think Hayley Williams sounds awesome. I just wish she would have done a bridge to it. Then, I would be complete...lol.

Anyone that knows me knows that I can identify with this song hardbody. I know I could really use a wish right now. I'm trying to make it happen and not sabotage myself. Gotta keep hope that something is gonna come up and happen and that I won't be in this slump forever. Right? But sometimes it feels like a little help wouldn't hurt at all. All my goal is in life is to just be happy. That's all. I know happiness doesn't come easy, so I just grin and bear it.

So far, things are looking okay. I filed for unemployment and I received the first documentation on Thursday in the mail. I'm supposed to submit my first claim on Wednesday. I don't know how long it takes for an official check to be cut, though. Maybe I should submit for direct deposit, but I feel like that would take forever and 5 days...lol. And now that I filed and have a number and all that good stuff, I'm gonna call MCC about possibly going through their nursing or CJ/paralegal programs because, according to their website and if I read it right, $4000 gets paid by unemployment or they waive the fee or something along those lines. Imagine being able to do both simultaneously...lol. I'd be awesome. But, that's what I'm going for. So, that's what my goal is right now. Then, I hope things work itself out.

If we pretended that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars...what would you wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment