Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blog #19 - Natural Seductiveness

What the hell is natural seductiveness???

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine (let's call him James. Why are all my friends mentioned in my blogs male? ::kanye shrug:: anyways, I digress) and he said I am "naturally seductive". I didn't understand and he said that it's my swagger, my steelo and the way I look. I think I look average as hell and that I don't have any swagger, personally. I wanted him to elaborate more, but he currently has a girl and said he wanted to jump my bones, so I didn't think it was appropriate. I DID, however, ask Omar. Because who would know better than the person you've been with for fiddyleven years...lol. He agreed that I am naturally seductive. Omar said I don't have to do much at all and that I'm a tease. I denied that and he side-eyed me...little fuckershit. That's why I hate him. But he went on to say that it's something about me and then he wondered why I don't see it. I thought a theory could be because it's me and it's just how I am and it's a part of my personality. He agreed and also said "it could also be because you're so girly". I didn't see what the connection was and he explained. He said that most girls are so damn hood and ghetto that when an actual girl comes along and does actual girl stuff, it's like "oooh, an actual feminine girl".

This could partially be the reason that I only seem to attract men that only wanna fuck me as opposed to dating me and being in a relationship. Apparently...I just had a thought and it left me. Anyways, I wish I knew how to turn it down or turn it off, but I don't even know what about me is naturally seductive to turn it off or dumb it down, yanno? I don't think I dress too sexy, even when I'm going out. Sometimes I wear make-up, sometimes I don't. I'm not really in heels a lot, and I don't straighten my hair a lot either. I'm not a big fashionista (although I'd love to be) and I don't think I have a sexual aura around me. I'm just plain ol' down to earth me. I think I'm semi-plain, quite frankly. So, what in the hell? I wish there was some kind of test for this or something I can read about it...and how to harness it for evil doing...muahahahahaha ::rubs hand evilly:: I'm just joshing with you...lol. Well, I don't have much else to write on this topic.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment